1. What I need to know about Urinary Tract Infections. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. [Online] 2011 Dec. [cited 2016 August 11];
Available from URL: http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/uti_ez/uti_ez_508.pdf.
2. Frequently Asked Questions: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office on Women’s Health. [Online] 2008 May. [cited 2016 August 11];
Available from URL: http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/urinary-tract-infection.html
3. Panesar K. Treating Uncomplicated Cystitis. US Pharmacist 2013;38(8):34-37.
4. Frequently Asked Questions: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. [Online] 2015 May. [cited 2016 August 11];
Available from URL: http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Urinary-Tract-Infections-UTIs
5. Berkow R. The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy. Infections of the Kidney, Urinary Tract, and Male Genital Tract. 16th ed. Rahway, N.J.: Merck Research Laboratories;1992,1719.
6. Abrams P, Cardozo L, Fall M et al. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: Report from the standardisation sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn 2002;21(2):167-78.
7. Guay DRP. Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Drugs used to Treat Urge Incontinence. Clinical Pharmacokinetics. 2003;42(14):1243-1285.
8. Litt JZ. Litt’s Drug Eruption Reference Manual. Including Drug Interactions. 15th Edition. New York: Informa Healthcare USA, Inc; 2009:255.
1002596 07/2016. Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69,
Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel: +27 11 635 0000. www.adcock.com